SecoGear MCC Air Insulated Switchgear
SecoGear MCC is a three-phase, metal enclosed, air-insulated factory assembled switchgear. SecoGear MCC is type-tested and suitable for indoor applications up to 12 kV. The panel is designed with withdrawable modules and is fitted with a single busbar system. The withdrawable parts are equipped with fuse-contactor suitable for use in the connection of motors up to 2 MVA.
Features and benefits
Full electrical supply solution
- SecoGear MCC panels can be directly connected to SecoGear circuit breaker panels to allow for motor, transformers, capacitors and other loads to be supplied from the same switchboard lineup.
- Multiple motor starting configurations can be implemented
IEC Type Tested
- The SecoGear MCC panel is fully type tested to IEC standards in KEMA laboratories
- Internal Arc Classification (IAC) testing of 40kA, 1sec, A FLR
Long life contactor
- The embedded pole vacuum interrupter design ensures reliable operation in the harshest of environment
- The SecoGear MCC fuse contactor has a mechanical endurance of over 300,000 operations.