QuiXtra 4000 - Distribution Boards up to 4000A
QuiXtra 4000 has been developed as a range of system enclosures, expansion of the line of QuiXtra 630. GE’s complete solution for low voltage distribution boards up to 4000A for high commercial and industrial environments.
QuiXtra 4000 is delivered as a flat kits, to be assembled, equipped and wired by a panel builder or installer. The QuiXtra 4000 range consists of 9 floor standing enclosures, combination of 3 different widths and 3 depths, as well as busbars and functional units to easily integrate all types of low voltage electrical devices up to 4000A.
The combination of the QuiXtra 4000 enclosure and original GE LV electrical devices are certified according the new standard IEC 61439-2.
- Design verification tested system enclosure
- Certifi ed according to the new IEC 61439-2
- IP55 with door and IP55 panels, IP30 with door and IP30 panels and IP 30 without door.
- Internal segregation up to Form 3
- Tempered glass for transparent door
- 1 enclosures height: 12 rows of 150 mm
- 3 enclosures width: 12, 24 and 36 modules
- 3 enclosures depth: 450, 600 and 800 mm
- Side to side and back to back coupling
- 1 functional unit = 1 reference, including all parts to mount LV devices
- Modular concept: all functional units in steps of 50 mm in height
- Corner enclosure for L- or U-shape
- 4 point locking system already mounted
- Hinges mounted
- Installation without tools
- 135° open angle
- Fits perfectly in commercial environments
- Colours RAL 9006 and RAL 7024
- One common line QuiXtra 630 and QuiXtra 4000
- Assembly by a single person
- Pre-assembled captive screws for coverplates
- 90° screws for cover plates
- Click-in supports for functional units. No tools needed to fix them to the frame
- Reduced number of tools
- Rigid frame built with open profiles screwed to corner parts
- Sheet metal 1.5 and 2 mm thick
- Die-cast zamak corner parts
- New generation of software to help customers with the configuration, design and quotation of low voltage system enclosures: QuiXtra 630 and QuiXtra 4000