GE's full complement of definite purpose controls (25A-40A) includes two-speed controllers for a variety of industrial electric equipment. These include air conditioning, heating, refrigeration, food processing, agricultural plus numerous other applications. The new feature rich controllers have been reduced 20% in size but retains 100% of the performance you have come to expect from GE.
All definite purpose components by GE meet ARI780, UL, CSA and CE standards.
Features and Benefits
- Universal mounting plates simplify mounting, panel layout and changeout of any brand of DP.
- Wide array of terminal offerings allow for diverse applications.
- Precision, self alligning magnets add to quiet dependable operation.
- Low VA "no burn" coil for fail-safe operation during brownouts.
- Snap on accessories make modification quick and easy.
- Inspection of durable, double break contacts may be performed easily without removal of contact, reduces labor costs.
- Class 20 and class 10 Thermal Overload Relays provide superior protection
- Available in 3-3 Pole, 4-4 Pole and 5-3 Pole configurations