General Electric's Commercial Metering Switchboard line offers a full line of metering products for the commercial construction market. Our modular construction takes up less space, is available in an fraction of the time versus standard switchboards, is cost competitive, and can be delivered and installed without special equipment.
Commercial Metering Expansion Kit:
GE's new Commercial Metering Expansion Kit is easy to order, easy to install and available in as few as 5 days from our factory. Contact your account manager for more information.
- Main devices up to 3000 amp (UL Listed)
- Multi-meter sections with up to 10 meters at 200 amp
- Single meter section with load center up to 200 amp
- Single section CT metering up to 600 amp
- 65 KAIC short circuit rating maximum
- NEMA 1 and 3R enclosures
- Key users of commercial metering switchboards are commercial and industrial users including single and multi-tenant retail centers, single and multi-tenant manufacturing facilities, and large residential sites.
Features and Benefits
- Main and utility CT compartments
- Utility metering compartments
- Modular, compact design
- Common bus structure
- Ground fault protection
- Aluminum and copper bus offering
- GE design approach also facilitates field reconfiguration
- Flexibility, Reliability, Simplicity, and Safety
- Less expensive installation versus wall-hung alternative
- Cycle time to support your needs