Record Plus - FD160
Rated at 160A, the FD160 frame size is designed for use in both a DIN-rail environment with modular equipment and in industrial applications.
It is supplied with IPXXB terminals suitable for direct connection of one or two conductors totalling up to 95 mm2 and is available as a thermal-magnetic breaker, a moulded case switch, and as a magnetic-only motor circuit protector. The FD160 bridges the gap between residential miniature circuit breakers and industrial moulded case circuit breakers.
Features and benefits
- In compliance with EN 60947, BS, VDE, UTE, KEMA, CEI
- 3 and 4 pole versions available
- FD160 to 160A
- Full range of add-on accessories, including:
- thermal magnetic/magnetic trip units
- auxiliary contacts
- completely integrated add-on devices available
- rotary handles
- electrical operators
- connectivity - 60 mm system